Phonics eStore Associate Program
1st of its kind Associate Program worldwide
No one time fee ... Only annual fee
Beginner Point is brought to you by Phonics eStore, a global initiative for education of 'beginner' children. Its focus is on skill development - Phonics, Handwriting, Spelling, and Brain Development, when a child is starting off.
Phonics eStore is looking for associates, for afterschool classes for children
... on these topics, across towns / cities across countries.
You may whatsapp +91 9820354672 to establish contact. We will revert with speed.
# An individual
Any individual can request to be an Associate.
# An organisation
Even an organisation (including a play school) can request to be an Associate.
Concerned individual(s) or organisation must be committed to conduct after school classes for children.
You do not need to pay a big one time amount to start off as
an Associate of Phonics eStore - all we need is
at least one certified* teacher on the concerned topics. Certificate given for each topic after successful completion of training on concerned topic. One can start training any day. Books are readily available for teaching students ... after the training is over.
# "Start up - one time Phonics Associate fee"
It is nil.
# Annual Associate fee
It varies across towns and is informed to cocnerned after evaluation of profile, opportuntiy and roadmap. Only in the first year, 'annual fee' includes the cost of one teacher being trained / certified on all topics. If more than one teacher has to do the course then cost for same will be additional. The teacher(s) who will conduct the afterschool class for a topic must have the certificate for the concerned topic.
The fee is a one time / non-refundable amount to be paid upfront, online.
It is applicable for a year only.
It is likely to change for each subsequent year.
# Monthly fee
It is nil.
# Student fee
It is nil.
# Books / Workbooks
These have to be procured directly from Phonics eStore. Prices to be indicated to associates from time to time. Shipping fee will be at actuals.
# Access charges for online classroom teaching resources
It is currently nil.
# Certificate to students
These would be provided after assessment. Soft copy of certificate will be mailed to each parent.
# Class & Teacher Listing (at our website) charges
It is nil for the first year.
This will be done after your successful completion of the course for concerned topic, else not.
You will also be listed as a 'Phonics eStore Associate' after you provide a 'shopfront picture' as would be advised by us, else not.
# Your webpage charges
The annual fee for this will be Rs 5000 - to be paid online and is non-refundable.
This is optional.
We will create 'your webpage' at our website. It will have details as per our norms.
It can have images and videos submitted by you.
# Vacation class - course/workbook/certificate design charges
This will be done at a fee of Rs 5000 - to be paid online.
This is optional for all.
We will help you design vacation classes. Books / Workbooks specific to your course will be designed and made available for purchase. Details with images can be put up at 'your webage'.
Write to us with 'your details', for consideration, and appropriate revert.
You may wish to know the following about Phonics eStore:
- Founder of Phonics eStore is the global team member of Phonics by Phone.
- 1st to make available Jolly Phonics Online course of Jolly Learning, in India. This became possible through an "affiliation" with CPD College, Ireland, UK. This was done at a special India price of Rs 3500 instead of Rs 9000.
- 1st to make available Audio Phonics course in India exclusive association with Educators International, UK.
- 1st to make available Phonics Training Online, a UK certificate course in India. This became possible through an "exclusive affiliation" with Phonics International, UK.This was done at a special India price of Rs 3800 instead of Rs 19,000.
- 1st to make available a FREE certificate Phonics Teacher Training course.
- Has association with international Phonics resource developers, namely Essential Skills of USA, Darlene Dittus of USA and Debbie Hepplewhite of UK.
- Most of the resources are made available for kids / teachers /tutors /schools / parents, at Phonics eStore free.
- Phonics Hall of Fame - is world's first such initiative. You may have a look at www.phonicsindia.com
certified* : Once we receive copy of Phonics teacher certificate we will revert, if same is acceptable to us or not.
(All certificates will not be accepted by default.)